C-MEM Zero is a portable gravity driven system for drinking water treatment without electric power and without the application of chemicals, which is based on the C-MEM hollow fibre membrane filtration.
- households, schools, hostels
- camping sites / military camps
- emergency assistance
- disaster operation
- no electricity necessary
- small footprint
- easy installation and start-up
- complete removal of suspended solids, bacteria, viruses, helminth eggs (membrane barrier)
- long lifetime of equipment, cheap and easy replacement
- no additional chemicals necessary, except chlorine tablets
- robust process, no fine mechanical parts
We have learned from the deficiencies of other drinking water treatment technologies and have refined these technologies.
The following features prove this and hence clearly speak for C-MEM Zero:
- Transportable system - hence can be used in all places where clean drinking water is needed urgently and quickly.
- Operation without electricity - hence independent of power supply.
- Operation without chemicals - hence more environmentally friendly and healthier.
Further product development C-MEM Zero
It is now also available with a downstreams active carbon unit as well as with a solar driven inlet pump.
By adsorption C-MEM Zero Active Carbon removes contamination from water which cannot be removed by filtration e.g. pesticides, fertilizers, pharmaceuticals, heavy metals etc.
C-MEM Zero Solar replaces the manual filling of the raw water tank by a solar driven pump and is therefore an additional user-friendly option of C-MEM Zero.
More information available from: firstname.lastname@example.org
www.aloaqua.co.nz + 64 3 2600589
Share this post
- Tags: Environment, Potable Rainwater, potable water, Rainwater, Sustainable, Water saving, water treatment